The ChipSplit team wanted to thank you very much for your patience while we upgraded the ChipSplit brand. To thank you we are offering our affiliates a $ 500 Appreciation Freeroll. This freeroll will give you a chance to test out the new CarbonPoker 6.0 Software and win some extra cash while competing against some of your marketing competitors. Everything is running smoothly and we hope that you are enjoying the new features and reporting that came with this latest software update. Read on for a list of new features and all pertinent information on the appreciation freeroll.
Freeroll Details:$ 500 Appreciation
Name: $ 500 Appreciation Freeroll
Location: Tournament > Private.
Type: Texas Hold’em Freeroll
Date and Time: August 26th 2:00 Server time CST
Terms & Conditions:
Must have recruited at least one player in your ChipSplit account prior to July 1st 2012 to be eligible for this freeroll.
Must have an active player account on one of our three brands.
One Freeroll tournament entry per ChipSplit affiliate account.
We will issue entry coupons within 4 days of the event.
New ChipSplit Features:
- Detailed Activity Report: This report lists detailed activity recorded against your account and the resulting income. Use the filters and column selectors to analyze the available data.
- Conversion Report: This report illustrates the ratio of your choosing.
- Customer Activity: This report lists detailed activity per customer belonging to your account. You can use the filters to limit customers by their registration details.
- Customer Daily Activity: This report lists daily activity for the specified customers. Supply one or more customer reference IDs in the form to see their daily activity.
- Customer Registrations: This report lists your registered customers and the details of the advertising they joined via.
- Registration Rate: This report shows the number of customer registrations per day, week, month or quarter.
- Hits & Impressions Report: This report illustrates the ratio of impression to hits (click-thru-rate) for your advertising.
- Media Report: This report illustrates the ratio of impressions to hits (click-thru-rate) per media.
- Countries Report: This report illustrates which countries your hits are coming from.
- Referrer Report: This report lists the number of hits against a referring URL (i.e. the URL of a page your displaying advertising on).
- Hits Log: This report lists all available data for hits so you can perform your own detailed traffic analysis. It is recommended to download the report and analyze it in a spreadsheet application.