Posts Tagged ‘Business’
In what might be one of the coolest additions to the European Poker Tour in Season 9, today the EPT launched EPT Concierge, your one-stop-shop for just about anything you need on tour. One of the first offerings from the service? Football tickets at Camp Nou, home of Barcelona FC.
Don’t dally. Tickets to these key matches simply aren’t going to last long.
- August 19: FC Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad
- August 20: FC Barcelona vs. Sampdoria
- August 23: FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
- If you’re an average Joe, going through the process of finding tickets can be a real hassle. If you’re an EPT player, you only need to go to the EPT Barcelona football tickets page and book your activity.
If you’re not a football fan, EPT Concierge still has you covered. The full-service butler to the poker stars can set you up with almost anything you need while in Spain. Here are some of the other activities you can use EPT Concierge to book:
- Tours and activities
- Spa treatments
- Golf outings
- VIP night club service
- Head on over to EPT Concierge to start planning your EPT trips today. And, in all seriousness, those football tickets aren’t going to last. If you want them, book them today. Or better yet, email firstname.lastname@example.org and get your request in as fast as possible.
Level 10 – Blinds 500/1,000, ante 100
Dorlan Schick chose the right time to be lucky. Actually, he was short stacked for a long time and it was time to quit or double up.
All the table folded until the small blind who decided to shove. Dorlan made the call with 8♣ 9♣ and held out over the 8♦ 6♥ of his opponent. Dorlan doubled to a little bit more than 18K.
A few hands later, a player in middle position raised and Dorlan moved all-in. All the table gave up except the initial raiser who snap-called with pocket Queens.
Dorlan Schick showed: K♠ J♠ and hit a king to win the pot and climbed to around 39K.